Hi Stampers. Welcome to another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. This time we are showcasing projects made using new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog and the 2019 Sale-a-bration brochure. For my card, I chose to use the Geared Up Garage set. I can’t tell you how excited I was to spot this set in the new catalog.
My card started with a pacific Point card base, 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I made good use of the coordinating Classic Garage Designer Series Paper stack. I cut the red piece to 5-1/4″ x 4″ and make two flags out of two other pieces in the stack. The piece with the steering wheels was cut to 3″ x 4″ and I flagged it with the paper snips. I used the banner triple banner punch to flag the gray piece, cut to 1-1/2″ x 4″.
Using the largest circle in the Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies, I cut a circle out of Whisper White CS. I then stamped the oil spills and nuts in Basic Gray ink. Using the Best Dad stamp and Real Red ink, I stamped the sentiment onto Whisper White CS. The emblem die from the Garage Gears Thinlit set was used to cut out the sentiment and another one in Silver Foil paper. I inserted the sentiment into the emblem and attached both to the circle using glue dots. All pieces were then attached to the card front using liquid glue.
The inside of the card is lined with a 5-14″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White CS with a 1″ x 4″ strip of DSP on the right side. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink and adhered this layer to the inside of the card with liquid glue.
if you would like to see more fabulous creations using products from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure, please follow along on the blog hop.
Blog Hop Line Up:
- Libby Dyson
- Tricia Butts
- Karie Beglau
- Sharon Dalton
- Vicky Wright
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Narelle Fasulo
- Amanda Farlinger
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Amanda Bates
- Lisa Henderson
- Marieke Bar
- Jan Musselman
- Anja Reuss
- Rachel Macleod
- Lisa Ann Bernard <— you are here
- June Olsen
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Do you love this set as much as I do? Would you like to make a dozen of these cards from home the easy way? Check out my latest online class:
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.