Welcome to the Pals’ February blog hop. We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! Our Design Team created projects using Sale-A-Bration items to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
For my card I chose to use the Hello Cupcake stamp set. The card base Coastal Cabana CS – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. I stamped the sprinkles diagonally across the card front in Coastal Cabana ink. The cupcake was stamped onto a piece of Whisper White CS 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4. The base is stamped in Soft Suede ink and the Frosting is stamping in Powder Pink ink. Note: there is a gap between the base and frosting to allow for the sentiment. The sprinkles and cupcake topper are stamped in Melon Mambo.
The sentiment is stamped onto a 2″ x 1-1/2″ piece of Powder Pink CS layered over a 4-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ piece of powder pink CS that has been flagged using the Banner Triple Punch. The sentiment was added with stampin’ dimensionals to give it some pop and the Glitter Enamel Dots add that touch of sparkle.
The inside is lined with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White CS. The sentiment is stamped in Powder Pink ink and the confetti is stamped in Coastal Cabana ink.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 13, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Spring Has Sprung” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at The Killeen House Studio Blog
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Christine Eck at Dances with Hooves
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31) is the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year. Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend. I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration coordination limited release products.
- View the Sale-A-Bration 1st release brochure.
- View the Sale-A-Bration 2nd release brochure (more free gifts starting Feb. 15).
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase (available March 1 – 31 or while supplies last).
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about today’s project.