Hi Stampers. In keeping with the theme from Wednesday, I’m using the Lined Alphabet stamp set and Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies to create a card for my customers. You rock!
This card starts with a Night of Navy card base – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″. Next, I used the Layering Alphabet Edgelits Dies and my Big Shot to die cut the letters R O C K out of Balmy Blue CS, Smoky Slate CS, Pacific Point CS and Basic Gray CS. (I started with a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of cardstock for each letter – I will use the reverse for Monday’s card, so don’t throw away the other half.) The word YOU was die cut from a scrap of Night of Navy CS using my Big Shot and the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.
I stamped the letter over the die cut of the letter using Memento Black ink and the Lined Alphabet stamp set. It was easier to die cut first and stamp afterwards so that I could arrange the die as needed. Stamping the letters was made easier by the fact that these stamps are photopolymer and you can see through them.
All the layers were adhered together and then to the card base using Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue. From the edge of the Balmy Blue to the outer edge of the K, the layers should total 4″ x 5-1/4″.
I hope you enjoy today’s card. This is a really fun bundle to work with. If you are interested, I suggest you purchase this bundle before June 1st. All supplies used are listed below with links to my online store. I don’t yet know if the stamp set and dies will carry over, but if it does it will not be bundled for the 10% discount. The bundle discounts only apply to stamp sets with dies or punch the first time they appear in a catalog. After that, they need to be purchased separately.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.