Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Pals’ April Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because we love to put our ”Families First”! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I chose to make a Mother’s Day card. This z fold card starts with a base is a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Mossy Meadow CS. Next, I took piece of Calypso Coral CS 11” x 5 ½” and scored it at 3 ½” and 7”. I then used the scallop edgelit from the Seasonal Layers thinlits dies on the right side of the card base. The Calypso Coral layer was attached to the Mossy Meadow card base. On card front, I adhered a 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” layer of the Petal Promenade DSP. I adhered another 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of the Petal Promenade DSP (the same paper, other side).
I used the Tea Together Stamp set to stamp the Tea Pot, Teacup, large and small flowers in Versamark ink onto scraps of Whisper White CS. Next, I applied Silver Stampin’ emboss powder and melted with the heat tool. I colored these using the Stampin’ Blends markers. (Note: I used the light Petal Pink to just highlight a little on the teacup, because I didn’t want it to be too shocking white.) These items were then cut out using the Tea Time Framelit dies.
I attached the Tea Pot to the front of the card base using snail adhesive and the Teacup to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. After that, the ribbon was wrapped around the card and adhered to the Tea Pot using a mini glue dot and a small flower was adhered over that using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS 5-1/4” x 3-1/2” and attached the flowers. In conclusion, all that was left was to wrap the ribbon around the card and tie a bow on the right side. I’m thrilled with how it came out.
This card was featured in this Facebook Live video:
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 8, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “More Than One Score” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Lineup
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <—— you are here
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
If you wish to purchase any of these items, I have included a list of supplies used below with links to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase