Hi Stampers. Welcome to another Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. This time we were asked to use flowers or leaves on our projects. I chose to use the Petal Promenade DSP – it has lots of beautiful flowers! This DSP also goes wonderfully with the Tea Together stamp set. The framelits were offered as a Sale-a-bration item, but are carrying over into the new annual catalog!
The z fold card is one that has been around for a while and I’ve seen similar cards online and this is my own version of it. The card base is a 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Tranquil Tide CS. Next, I took piece of Blackberry Bliss CS 11” x 5 ½” and scored it at 3 ½” and 7”. I then used the scallop edgelit from the Seasonal Layers thinlits dies on the right side of the card base. On card front, I adhered a 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” layer of the Petal Promenade DSP. I adhered another 5-1/4” x 3-1/4” piece of the Petal Promenade DSP (the same paper, other side).
I used the Tea Together Stamp set to stamp the Tea Pot, Teacup, large and small flower in Memento Black ink onto scraps of Whisper White CS. Next, I colored these using the Stampin’ Blends markers. (Note: I used the light Petal Pink to just highlight a little on the teacup so it wasn’t too shocking white.) These items were then cut out using the Tea Time Framelit dies.
I attached the Tea Pot to the front of the card base using snail adhesive and the Teacup to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. The ribbon was wrapped around the card and adhered to the Tea Pot using a mini glue dot and a small flower was adhered over that using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
For the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment (from the Tea Together stamp set) in Blackberry Bliss ink onto a piece of Whisper White CS 5-1/4” x 3-1/2”. I finished off this card by wrapping the ribbon around the card and tie a bow on the right side. I’m thrilled with how it came out.
If you wish to purchase any of these items, I have included a list of supplies used below with links to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
To follow along on this blog hop, please click the next arrow to be taken to Angélique Stempelkeuken’s blog. I have also included a list of all participants in case you get lost.
- Tricia Butts
- Rachel Macleod
- Anastasia Radloff
- Amanda Farlinger
- Libby Dyson
- Amber Thompson
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Jan Musselman
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- Lisa Ann Bernard <— you are here
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Lisa Henderson
- Amanda Bates
- Marieke Bart
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.