Hi Stampers. Do you have a pet? Chances are if you have a pet – you have a vet. How cute would this be in a veterinary office? This framed sampler is made using the Large Letter Dies, Happy Tails stamp set and Nine Lives stamp set. I saw this quite some time ago (somewhere online), I believe the idea came from fellow demonstrator Dori Schneider. I have changed it up some and made it my own. I plan to gift it to my Vet next time I take Sophie (my doggie) in for her shots.
Sophie is my constant companion in my craft studio. When I have classes, she is SURE that everyone is there to see her!! She’s a love bug and everyone loves her back. She makes me happy! How could you not love that face??
It started with an 8″ x 8″ frame and an 8″ x 8″ piece of basic black CS. I divided the 8″ by 3 and made miniature squares in Basic Gray CS to place over the base making my grid. (I had to be sure to allow for the spaces between the squares). I then made a slightly smaller square in Whisper Whit CS.
I cut the letters from Basic Black CS using the Large Letter Framelit Dies. I am so sad they are retiring. If you don’t have them yet, you need to hurry over to my store and buy them. They are awesome and I use them for LOTS of things! I decorated around the letters and in the remaining squares using the Happy Tails bundle and the Nine Lives bundles. Both stamp sets are photopolymer stamps with layers (the cat and dog have various stamps for stripes and spots) and have a coordinating punch, making it super easy. These two stamps sets will be carrying over, as well as the punches. You can save 10% by buying the Happy Tails bundle from my store now. In the new catalog they will only be sold separately.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.