Hi Stampers. I have a fun card to share with you today. This card features a new bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog called Sip Sip Hooray. If you need to make a card for any sort of celebration – this is perfect!
Today’s card starts with the Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes. These bases are quick and easy to decorate up and mail. The foil comes in 1/4″ from all sides making it appear that there is a Whisper White layer over gold foil. I chose to work with the martini glass for this card. The glass and the olives on a pick were separate stamps.
The punch art olives were made using Old Olive and Real Red CS and a 1″ and 1/2″ circle punch. I used paper snips to cut the edges of a few olives straight, so I could place them against the edge. For the sentiment, I stamped the word “hooray” onto a 3-3/4″ x 1/2″ strip of Whisper White CS and flagged the end of the strip using the Triple Banner Punch. This layer was placed over 3-3/4″ x 5/8″ strip of Old Olive CS that was also flagged with the Triple Banner Punch.
The martini glass was stamped onto a scrap of Whisper White CS in Smoky Slate ink and stamped the “liquid” stamp in Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder (since dry martinis are clear). Next, I die cut it with the coordinating die. I colored the olives using the Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends.
Stampin’ Tip: I stamped the martini glass and then the olives on the pick. When I die cut the glass, I placed the top plate over the glass up to the top lip and die cut it. After die cutting it, I cut out the pick using paper ships.
I stamped the sentiment in the interior of the card using Mossy Meadow ink. Next, I stamped the olives on the pick with Crumb Cake ink and colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
One of the nice things about the gold foil-edged cards is they come with coordinating envelopes. So, this card is now ready to mail! Hooray!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place an order and join my Queen B Creations VIP club for many more FREE PDF Project and Tips.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.