Hi Stampers. Welcome back for another Paper Pumpkin Possibilities blog hop. We are here today to show you alternatives to the September 2019 kit – Bone Appetit. This goes to show I’m old but when I first saw this kit, this card idea popped into my head. Anyone else out there old enough to recognize the Grateful Dead? The Grateful Dead were form in Palo Alto in Northern California – back near my home town.
Here is my card and 3D item – the skeleton was a little small for the coffin treat box, but he looks kinda cute hanging out in there…
This card was created based on my looking at a poster I found on Pinterest. You can see that pin HERE. The background is sponged and then I sponged ink onto the skeleton die cuts from the kit. It didn’t look right without the top hats, so I had to hand cut those. But, I think the end result was worth it.
I wasn’t quite sure what to do as an alternative for those little boxes that came in the kit, so I cut one apart to line the inside of my coffin with it. The spider web was a perfect fit for the top of my coffin.
I hope my alternative ideas inspire you to create something fun with your September Paper Pumpkin kit! There are many more ideas to follow, so just click the link below to continue on the hop.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Harvest Hellos Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
Don’t forget to check out the “stock up and save” – DSP sale!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.