Hi Stampers. Welcome back for another blog hop with the Global Stamping Friends. We were asked to create projects using our fabulous bundles. I chose to use the Apple Builder from the 2019 Holiday Catalog.This punch is part of the Harvest Hellos bundle. It’s a great set for back to school and also for Halloween. The apple builder punch can be an apple or a pumpkin.
Today’s card is made using the Stampin’ Up! Apple Builder Punch. Doesn’t this adorable card make you think “summer picnic”. I started with the idea of making a back to school thank you card for a teacher, but it could be used for any number of occasions.
Stampin’ Tip: When using a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper for a card front, I often cut it to 4″ x 5-1/4″. This leaves me with a 2″ x 6″ piece of DSP. These 2″ strips are perfect for this layout – it can easily be used as shown in this card layout.
The Well Written dies are a great collection of words commonly used on cards. I find that I reach for them often. Speaking of used often – Do you have the Stitched Shapes Dies?!? I never even put those away! I use them so often that they just sit next to my die cutting machine.
Do you have the fine-tip glue pen yet? It works wonderfully for applying very small amounts of glue to delicate dies, such as this word “thanks”.
You could use the Apple Builder Punch with colored papers (with or without stamping) or stamp on Whisper White CS (and them color with the blends). I chose to just punch them out without even stamping. Using Real Red ink, I sponged the edges of the apple. A score line down the middle of the leaf and few Glitter Enamel Dots and it was ready to go!
These are the Measurements:
- Thick Whisper White CS – 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Poppy Parade DSP – 2″ x 5-1/2″
- Whisper White CS – approx. 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ (for the circle
- Real Red CS – approx. 3″ x 3″ (for apple)
- Early Espresso CS – scrap (for stem)
- Granny Apply Green CS – approx. 1″ x 3″ (for the word thanks and the leaf)
Check out this FAcebook Live of the making of this card:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – for your chance to be this months hostess and earn FREE hostess rewards!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
Blog Hop List:
- Amanda Farlinger
- Lisa Ann Bernard <—- you are here
- Libby Dyson
- Jenn Curtis Charles
- Anastasia Radloff
- Rachel Macleod
- Tricia Butts
- Lisa Henderson
- Jan Musselman
- Angélique Stempelkeuken
- Kimberley Anne Morris
- Barbara Welch
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s Customer Appreciation PDF is all about the Harvest Hellos Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code QC424PBZ, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.