Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “My Favorite Season” – showcasing our favorite stamps and supplies for our holiday project. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When it comes to seasons, it’s hard for me to really pick a favorite. I grew up in northern California, so we really didn’t have much change in seasons, so when we moved out of state, I liked the changes. I think winter may be my favorite because I didn’t grow up in snow, so I find it very pretty. (Mind you – where we live, we get snow in “inches” not in “feet”. LOL)
The Free Skate bundle from the 2019 Holiday Catalog is so pretty! I just love the detail in the skate die. My detailed layer is cut from glimmer papers, making it that much prettier.
Stampin’ Tip: Have you tried this new glimmer paper yet? You should! It’s amazing!! The glitter is mixed with the glue during the processes of making the paper, so no glitter falls off. I mean NO glitter falls off! You can rub your hand over the papers and no glitter comes off! I love it!
For this card, I made a fancy fold by placing the die on the inside of top layer of the card and only covering the right side of the die. This will cut half of the skate and then just score in the middle and fold it to the front. I have a video showing how to do this in more detail HERE.
I stamped the sentiment on the interior of the card where it would be hidden when closed, but stamped the holly in the upper corner – so that it would show when the card was closed. Both of these stamps are also in the Free Skate stamp set. It came out so cute! I love it! I hope you do, too.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Mark your calendars for Wednesday, November 13th when we showcase projects with layers of DSP and embellishments for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase