Hi Stampers. Today’s card is a pull tab card technique – it’s a bit of a fancy fold / fun fold card. I used the A Good Man stamp set from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. The video tutorial below gives full instructions and measurements to make this card.
The Blueberry Bushel base of the card is 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″. I stamped the front of the card using the heart from the A Good Man stamp set and Blueberry Bushel ink. The Stamparatus “hinge stamping” technique was used to keep the hearts all even and uniform in placement.
The slide part was cut and scored using the Paper Trimmer. I just love this image, it reminds me of my husband and son MANY, MANY years ago! It’s colored using the fabulous Stampin’ Blends!
The Seaside Spray and Blueberry Bushel are beautiful together. I love the way they look layered on the front of the card. When adhering this front panel, be sure to only ad adhesive to the bottom, so that it opens properly. 🙂
Please watch my YouTube video of my Facebook Live on how to make this card.
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.