Hi Stampers. Welcome to the Stampin Friends Blog Hop! This month’s theme is “Birthday Bash”. If you are following along the hop, you have arrived from Katja Ettig’s blog. Be sure to read through my blog, comment below and continue to Kim Quade’s blog. If you get lost along the way, you can find a list of Blog Hoppers at the end of each Blog.
Here are the projects I created for this month’s hop using the Peaceful Poppies Suite from Stampin’ Up!
I made a birthday card with coordinating envelope and decorated a tiny treat box full of Hershey Kisses.
To begin, I adhered a layer of Peaceful Poppies DSP to my Real Red card base. I then die cut a Real Red and a Whisper White layer using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. The only stamping I did on the front of the card was the speckles behind my poppies. That stamp is from the coordinating Painted Poppies stamp set.
My focal point was die cut using the Poppy Moments Dies. The poppies were die cut from Real Red, Poppy Parade and Basic Black CS. The leaves are die cut from Old Olive and Mossy Meadow CS. The are adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to card with a mix of liquid glue and stampin’ dimensionals.
Inside the card I used a layer of Whisper White CS. I stamped the sentiment “Happy Birthday” in Poppy Parade ink and adhered a 3/4″ strip of DSP to the bottom of the layer – to make it match the rest of my project.
As a small gift to go with my card, I used on of our Tiny Treat Boxes and filled it with Hershey Kisses. I wrapped a 1-3/4″ strip of DSP all the way around the box and adhered with snail adhesive. Some Whisper White ribbon wrapped around it like a gift finishes off my look. I hope you like it and give it a try yourself.
Please watch my YouTube video of my Facebook Live on how to make this card.
Blog Hop Line Up:
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
This month’s PDF is all about the Heartfelt Bundle. This PDF includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards – I’ve even included a few simple fancy folds!.
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code YBRZUW9A, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.