Hi Stampers. Are you ready to watercolor? Last Friday, I shared with you a wobble card made using the Little Ladybug bonus host set for Sale-A-Bration 2020. Friday’s card was colored using the Stampin’ Blends. Today’s card is watercolored.
For this card, I used a Blueberry Bushel card base and Fluid 100 watercolor paper for the background, flower and ladybug. An Aqua Painter and a drop of ink from the Pool Party reinker were used to great the large whitewash technique in the background.
The flower and ladybug are stamped in Stazon Black ink and then colored using the Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Pencils. After coloring the, I went over them with the Aqua Painter and just a little bit of water – just enough to blend the color and get rid of the pencil lines. The highlights on the petals were made using the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker. They were then cut out using the coordinating LadyBug Dies.
The flower was attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals and the ladybug was attached using the wobble. Here is a side view of what the wobble looks like attached.
For the interior of the card, I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray and the ladybug in Memento Black. The ladybug was then colored using the stampin’ blends. Remember if you love this set and don’t have it yet – you only have a few days left to qualify!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial and FREE Sale-A-Bration item(s) (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
My Customer Appreciation PDF this month’s PDF is all about the Timeless Tropical bundle. This bundle makes some beautiful summer cards and makes me want to plan another trip to the tropics!This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code WPG9XEUU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here. <——This deal is even better during SALE-A-Bration!!
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.