Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! While the COVID 19 pandemic is adding stress to our lives, we Pals hope this blog hop will help to lift your spirits. Let us inspire you to take a creative break and relax for a little while. This month our theme is “Special Occasions” where we have made a project for just about any occasion you can think of! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This cute card starts with a Petal Pink card base, followed by a layer of Pool Party CS and then a layer of So Saffron CS. I stamped the flowers onto the So Saffron layer using So Saffron ink. Before adhering the So Saffron layer, I punched 3 1-1/2″ holes for the critters from the Welcome Easter stamp set to pop out of.
The Welcome Easter critters were stamped on to Whisper White CS and colored with the Stampin’ Blends. I then cut them out using my Brother Scan n Cut machine and inserted one in each hole of the So Saffron layer. The So Saffron layer was then added to the card front. For the sentiment, I stamped Happy Easter (from the Welcome Easter stamp set) in Tuxedo black ink onto a strip of Whisper White CS. The end was flagged using the Banner Triple Punch, sponged Pool Party ink on the edges, wrapped baker’s twine on the end and then adhered to card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
Inside the card, I continued with the Welcome Easter stamp set and stamped the sentiment, the bees and the chick in Tuxedo Black ink. I then colored the bees and the chick with Stampin’ Blends. Those little critters are just too cute!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 13th, when we will say “Goodbye to January Mini and 2019 Annual Catalog and/or Hello to 2020 Annual Catalog.” The Design Team will showcase their favorites from the retiring catalogs or new products from the new catalog. Don’t miss the fun! And, until then, please stay safe.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
If you live in the United States (not already working with another demo) and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.