Hi Stampers. Welcome back to the Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop. I fell out of the loop awhile ago, but I’m back this month helping to showcase the 2020-2022 In-Colors.
Using a Basic Gray cardbase, I showcased the new in-colors by using a 3/4″ strip of each color as the background for my card. Next, I die cut these gorgeous butterflies, using the Butterfly Beauty Dies and Whisper White CS.
Stampin’ Tip: Add an adhesive sheet to the back of the Whisper White CS before die cutting and the butterflies become a sticker and are super easy to apply.
Across the front is a 1/2″ strip of Basic Gray CS. Using versamark ink and White Stampin’ Emboss Powder I embossed a sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set. This strip was then added to the card front using stampin’ dimensionals.
Inside the card is a layer of Whisper White. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment, from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Magenta Madness ink. A spare (in-colors) butterfly was attached in the lower right corner, to help it coordinate the front of the card.
Click the next arrow below to go to Amanda’s blog and follow along on the blog hop for more awesome ideas!
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
If you need help with how to use the host code you can find the answer here. If you would like to join me for some classes, clubs or events make sure to visit the events page or sign up for my newsletter so you will never miss out again.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Earn my “Nothing’s Better Than” Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial by placing an order $30 or more (before shipping & tax). This PDF tutorial includes all the instructions to create six adorable cards!
All orders of $30 and above (before tax and shipping) placed in my online store using the Hostess Code BH7297GU, will be emailed the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial within 48 hours.
PLEASE NOTE, if your order is over $150 before tax and shipping DO NOT enter the Hostess Code and you will receive all the Stampin’ rewards you earned on your order AND the Customer Appreciation PDF tutorial.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Join me on Monday’s at 2:30 PM (MT) on my Facebook page for Facebook LIVE.
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Royalty Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Place a $30 (or more) order and receive my FREE Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial.
- Join my Online Classes to create some fabulous projects using Stampin’ Up! products with great layouts, fun folds & techniques you won’t want to miss
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.