Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “Gifts From the Garden.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
My card for the “from the garden” pals blog hop features the Jar of Flowers bundle. I chose to feature two of our new in-colors: Bumblebee for the card base and Cinnamon Cider for the next layer. It only seemed right to stamp onto Very Vanilla with Memento Black ink and color with the Stampin’ Blends.
Before I could stamp the flowers, I needed to cut the hole for the jar. I inserted the punch from he bottom, pushed it all the way up and centered it. To give the appearance of water, I stamped the detailed jar onto a scrap of Seaside Spray in Seaside Spray ink. Next, I stamped the stems in Old Olive ink and colored with the Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. After punching the jar, I peeled off the adhesive cover and pressed the shaker dome into the hole and added a few seed beads. I then peeled off the backing on the other side of the dome and added the Seaside Spray I had stamped and colored. The Very Vanilla layer is than adhered to the card using stampin’ dimensionals.
Inside the card is another layer of Very Vanilla CS. I stamped “Thanks!” in the center and the flowers in the lower right corner using Memento Black ink. The flowers were then colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop, which will be August 12th when our theme is “My Happiest Season.” The Design Team will showcase projects inspired by their favorite seasonal time of the year. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store.
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days are back! You can now start earning those coupons! Remember: There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so plan to shop all month! For every $50 you spend July 1st – August 3rd, 2020 (before shipping and tax), you’ll receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 4–31, 2020.