Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team is showcasing “My Happiest Season.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
If you haven’t already guessed, my favorite season is fall. The idea of cooler weather (but not COLD), a pumpkin spice latte and cuddling sounds wonderful. My card base is Mossy Meadow, followed by a layer of Neutrals DSP. Across the bottom is a strip of Old Olive CS followed by a strip of 2020-2022 In-Color DSP. Before adhereing the strip to the card front, I tied a bow (using the super cool bow maker tool my hubby made me) in a piece of braided linen thread and adhered it to the back of the strip using mini glue dots.
The spray of leaves is die cut from Pear Pizazz CS using a die from the Birds & More Dies and attached with mini glue dots. I made the pumpkins out of Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizazz and Very Vanilla CS, using the layering ovals and layering circles dies. Before assembling the pumpkins, I sponged the edges with ink, then I assembled them using mini glue dots. The Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizazz pumpkins are attached to the card front with glue dots, the Very Vanilla one is attached with a Stampin’ Dimensional. A tiny piece of CS cut using the paper snips make up the stem for each pumpkin.
Inside the card, I used a 1/2″ strip of the Early Espresso DSP followed by a 1/4″ strip of the Cinnamon Cider DSP. This makes the inside of the card coordinate with the outside. The sentiment is from the Country Home stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink. I’m thrilled with how it came out and I hope you are, too.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 9th when our theme is “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” The Design Team will showcase a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
If you live in the United States and would like to shop with me you can follow any of the photo links below to get to my online store. When you place your order, don’t forget to use this months Mystery Hostess code – from the bar on the right – to earn this months Customer Appreciation PDF Tutorial (with a qualifying order)!
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase
Check out the new look to our online store!
You can now shop the 2020 August to December Catalog!
While you are there, be sure to use those Bonus Days coupons you earned in July!