Hi Stampers, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
We were asked to make the sentiment the focal point and what better way to do that, then with a waterfall effect giving us one letter at a time.
This card has a Basic Black CS with a layer of Flowers For Every Season DSP.
The card features all five of the 2020-2022 In-Colors as flaps in the waterfall. Each flap has a letter of the word “Hello”. These letters were cut out of Whisper White CS (after adhering an adhesive sheet to the back), using the Playful Alphabet Dies.
The waterfall mechanism moves when you pull on the small piece of Misty Moonlight ribbon at the end.
At the end of the waterfall is another sentiment and a few images from the Press On stamp set. The images were then colored using the Stampin’ Blends.
Inside the card is a steaming cup of coffee stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink, with a Magenta Madness heart in the center, on a layer of Whisper White CS. To make it less lonely, I stamped some coffee beans in the upper left and lower right corner in Early Espresso ink and colored them with the dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend.
See this waterfall card in action in the video below:
I just love how this came out and will be making another version of this on my Facebook Live class next Monday. So fun!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations <——- you are here
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thank you for visiting please take the time to say hello and leave a comment.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN TO PINTEREST
These are the supplies I used:
click on the picture to be taken to my store to purchase